Welcome to Emanuel Plus, the ultimate Jewish streaming platform that presents a wide range of spiritual, musical, cultural, educational, and artistic offerings by Emanuel Synagogue in Sydney, Australia
Watch & enjoy emanuelplus on mobile, tablet, computer & smart tv
emanuelplus is an extension of Emanuel Synagogue – built on the values of inclusivity and accessibility.
To that end, we’re including a subscription to emanuelplus as part of the standard membership for existing members of Emanuel Synagogue.
This means that existing members will have full access to content on emanuelplus, at no additional cost.
Explore the best of spiritual and cultural offerings from Emanuel Synagogue, all in one place.
Browse our frequently asked questions, contact support or submit your feedback
Emanuel Plus is a video streaming service being launched by Emanuel Synagogue, which will offer streaming access to sermons, educational programs, cultural events, movies and more. The service is intended to be an excellent resource for the community, providing access to content that would otherwise be inaccessible to those who cannot attend in-person services. It is also intended to provide the community with wonderful spiritual and cultural offerings.
Everywhere!! Emanuel Plus is available to watch worldwide, however some releases are exclusively available in Australia.
For members of Emanuel Synagogue, A subscription to Emanuel Plus is included within your membership fees for the first year.
For anyone else, we welcome you to join the platform and join our wonderful community.
A subscription to Emanuel Plus costs $10/month.
For those in the extended community who are not already members of Emanuel Synagogue, we welcome you to join us on Emanuel Plus and engage with our community. To become a subscriber, you can sign up on the Emanuel Plus website for a nominal annual fee. This subscription will give you access to all of the content on the platform, including exclusive programming and events.
We do recognize that some major events may require a one-off viewing fee, but we will always aim to keep these fees as low as possible. These fees will help us to continue to provide high-quality cultural offerings and ensure the sustainability of Emanuel Plus.
We believe that Emanuel Plus will serve as a valuable tool for building a more connected and engaged community. We hope that by offering the subscription as part of the standard membership dues, we can encourage more members to take advantage of the platform and that by welcoming the extended community, we can continue to grow and thrive as a community.
Technology and Sign-up
If you are member of Emanuel Synagogue, follow the below easy steps to sign-up to Emanuel Plus
- You would have received an from Emanuel Synagogue email with your coupon code.
- Visit plus.emanuel.org.au
- In the top right hand corner, select ‘Start Your Free Trial’
Input your details in the form and tick the box if you’d like to be first in-the-know when new Emanuel Plus releases are announced.
- Enter your coupon code.
If you have any problems, please visit the Vimeo Help Centre.
If you’re having trouble signing into Emanuel Plus with your password, consider the following possibilities:
- Did you sign up with a typo in your email address, or an address different than the one you’re using to sign in? Try to find the confirmation email from when you signed up to verify the address you should be using.
- Punctuation makes a difference. If you signed up with firstname.lastname@example.org, but are trying to sign in with email@example.com, our system will not consider those the same addresses.
- The end of your email address matters. For example, @gmail.com and @googlemail.com may be the same to Google, but our system will see them as different email addresses.
- Click Sign in in the top right corner of the page and enter your email address.
- Click Next.
- Underneath the password field, select Reset your password.
- Enter your email address on that page and select Reset Password.
- If you are an active customer, you will be emailed a link to set a new password. Check your email inbox for that link.
- Click Sign in in the top right corner of the page
- Enter your email address. If you are an active customer, you will be immediately emailed a link that will sign you in, once clicked. Open your email inbox and click the sign-in link.
- You will then be signed in to watch your video content.
For optimal viewing, we recommend using one of the supported browsers listed here.
Make sure you’re on a fast, reliable internet connection. When a video plays in lower than expected quality, it’s likely because your Internet speed (bandwidth) or computer processing speed cannot support higher quality playback.
- If you can, try switching to a different internet or data connection.
- Manually switch the quality of the video playback to a lower quality.
- Try browsing in an Incognito or private browsing window. This will disable your extensions and clear your cache and cookies, which often improves performance.
- If you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can interfere with video playback or connectivity. Once done, close and reopen your browser and try visiting our website again.
- If you have any other devices to try, sometimes that makes a difference.
- Make sure your device and Chromecast are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection with a download speed of at least 500kbps.
- Unplug Chromecast and plug back in.
- Restart your wireless router or modem.
- Note: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices that some TVs have built-in. While it may work, our player is not developed to support this and we cannot troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Create your Emanuel Plus account here.
To be first in the know when new Stream releases are announced, be sure to tick the box to confirm you’re interested in receiving ‘newsletters and product updates from Emanuel Plus- Emanuel Synagogue’.
- To watch on a TV or an Apple phone or tablet, download the Stream app from the Apple store. To watch on an Android phone or tablet, download the app from Google Play store.
- Open the Emanuel Plus app and tap ‘Sign In’ with your details.
- Start watching on any device!
At this time, the Stream app only supports English.
Currently, a 4th generation Apple TV or higher is required to download the Stream (tvOS) app. Note, this should not be confused with the Apple TV+ app, which is Apple’s own app for their original content.
Not all Android TVs support the Android app. However, in general, the following TVs should support the app:
AirTV, Nvidia, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Skyworth, Sony, and Xiaomi.
If you have a Samsung TV, we will be releasing updates very shortly